WELCOME TO DIABETIC ENJOYING FOOD

I have chosen this name for this blog because it truly states my story. I am a type II diabetic who most certainly enjoys food. When I was diagnosed with diabetes several years ago, my blood sugar level was over 400. With some oral medications, a lot of research and some trial and error, I have found that unlike my ancestors I truly can continue to enjoy food. I hope this blog will help you to also enjoy food and be healthy. Some recipes are my originals and some I have collected. Everyone reacts different to various foods. Check your blood sugar readings so you will know whether or not a recipe works for you! And feel free to take a recipe and adjust it to suit your needs.

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

BREAKFAST EGG-TOFU SCRAMBLE

3 large eggs

1 tsp coconut oil

4-oz soft tofu

pinch of salt

pinch of turmeric

fresh tomatoes for serving

fresh sprig of cilantro for garnish

Mix all ingredients together and scramble. Serve with diced or small tomatoes and garnish with fresh cilantro. 

I got this from a magazine about a lady that lost weight by changing how she ate. This was her go to breakfast. It would also be a good breakfast for a diabetic.

Note: Coconut oil may help prevent and/or slow down dementia.

idea and recipe First for women 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.