WELCOME TO DIABETIC ENJOYING FOOD

I have chosen this name for this blog because it truly states my story. I am a type II diabetic who most certainly enjoys food. When I was diagnosed with diabetes several years ago, my blood sugar level was over 400. With some oral medications, a lot of research and some trial and error, I have found that unlike my ancestors I truly can continue to enjoy food. I hope this blog will help you to also enjoy food and be healthy. Some recipes are my originals and some I have collected.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Info

Hi Linda. It's Rosie.  I just found your (delicious) blog and wonder whether you could pass this info on to your circles. The Henne Group in San Francisco is looking for people living with Diabetes & Kidney Disease. We are conducting in person interviews in different cities across the US. and participants will receive $100 as a thank you incentive to compensate for their time and effort. 
No attempt will be made to sell anything or influence their thinking, and all participation is confidential.  

People can call us at 415-348-2986 or 877.737.5782 x 286.

Or they can take this online survey to see if they qualify.
http://surveys.thehennegroup.com/survey/intweb.dll/project/cawi/1416_DKD_CAWI