- 12 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 eggs, large
- 4 egg yolks, large
- 1 tablespoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together on stovetop or in microwave.
- In large bowl add the chocolate/butter mixture, Splenda, eggs, egg yolks, vanilla and cocoa, stirring until well blended.
- Pour into a 9 X 13 inch pan (spray with vegetable spray and dust with cocoa).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Yield: 36 Brownies
Per brownie: Calories 110, Carbs 3.5 g, Protein 2.4 g
Note: Recipe and picture from Diabetic Connect